- fixed name error in hybrid chart.
- fixed wrong brake chart label.
- useless columns added by torque are deleted automatically to save space and compute time.
- added HSI altitude chart (by request).
- better Glide detection using HSI.
- N "gear" is now detected with the HSI PID.
- added Neutral to the Pulse & Glide chart.
- coasting is now detected with HSI.
- removed speed/altitude chart, as both are present in other charts.
- added new car state ParaGlide: for those not obsessed by Glide but still curious to see when they are travelling with little energy.
- fuel heuristics have been reported to fail badly too many times: I've removed them until I'll find a better way.
- removed "sweet spot", as its correct detection in under discussion right now.
- Timing Advance PID is no longer necessary.
Sunday, January 19, 2014